We specialize on Sports Therapies, Soft-Tissue Work, Musculoskeletal (MSK) and Neurological conditions, Injuries and Pain management, and related conditions as well as Massage and holistic well-being. We follow holistic approach in our treatments and are aimed to provide services that are beneficial for our clients’ health.
For our treatments, the following therapies/techniques and their appropriate combinations can be applied to tailor the client’s needs:
Soft Tissue Work related therapies and techniques
Spine Manipulation and Mobilisation, Joints Articulation, Muscle Energy Techniques (MET), Myofascial Release (MR), Soft Tissue Release (STR, Passive and Active), Strain and Counter Strain (SCS), Neuro-Muscular Techniques (NMT), Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF), Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation (IASTM) and Gua Sha, Cupping therapy
Acupuncture therapies and techniques to Musculoskeletal and Neurological conditions, Injuries and Pain management, and related conditions
Orthopaedic Acupuncture, Microsystems Acupuncture (Scalp, Head, Auricular, Mandible, and other), Korean Hand Acupuncture, Acupuncture methods and techniques for Pain Management, Dry Needling
Massage (Sports, Therapeutic) therapies
Sports Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Holistic (Full Body) Massage, Indian head massage, Advance Massage Techniques, On Site Seated Acupressure (Chair) Massage, Cupping Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Table Thai Massage, Korean Hand Reflexology Massage, Balinese Massage (incl. therapeutic scrubs and oils), Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD)
Additional therapies we utilise
Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Sports Electro-Therapy (incl. Ultrasound and TENS), Sports Injuries Therapies, Auricular Acupuncture (for Musculoskeletal Pain, Detox, Stress and related conditions), Light and Thermotherapy
Cosmetic Acupuncture (incl. collagen induction) with lymphatic drainage, facial massage and other supportive therapies
We work with the wide range of conditions (Musculoskeletal, Neurological and related conditions such Stress, etc). There are some contraindications for therapies and your therapist will check them up with you. In some cases, the therapist may ask you to consult with your GP or doctor. Of course, it is always good to consult with your GP/Doctor prior any therapies to be sure that therapies will be good and beneficial for you.
What a Standard visit looks like? 5 Steps
- Client fills out all required forms. (also, to rule out possible contraindications and complications)
- Therapists makes an assessment. Make conclusion about the today’s treatment.
- Therapist, according to findings and client’s history, proposes a tailored for the client’s needs treatment, discusses and explains details about how each element of treatment is aimed to help the Client, answers the Client’s questions.
- Therapist provides treatment.
- After treatment the Therapist makes re-assessment and discusses the provided treatment, gives Home Care Advice and recommendations, discusses with the client next steps. Then the treatment is finished, and the client can enjoy a cup of tea, a bottle of water and relax with us or can follow his/her plans for this day
All our treatments have the same price £60/Hour. We provide 1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours treatments.
If you have our Loyalty Card, please, bring it with you and the price will be discounted according to your Loyalty Card.